89% of Asian American households have a computer, over-indexing against the total population by 13%.
97% of Asian American households have a smartphone, over-indexing against the total population by 6%
The majority (67%) of the Asian American household own traditional TV, and every 4 in 5 families have access to SVOD service.
- Asian Americans adults spend the most time each week watching TV—almost 23 hours/week
- Television and apps/web on a smartphone have the highest weekly reach among Asian Americans (78% and 84%, respectively)
- TV and Internet are the 2 most important channels for information
- TV is the most important channel to learn about new products/services
- TV, Youtube, and email are the 3 most effective advertising platforms to reach Asian Americans
- Over half of Asian Americans consume Asian content.
- Among all sub-Asian groups, Indian and Chinese American consumers are most likely to consume Asian content.
- Asian Americans over 50 years old and between the age of 18-34 are more likely to consume Asian content compared to other age groups.
- Asian Americans with an income of $50,000 and over are more likely to consume Asian content than those with an income lower than $50,000.